Joining again for this week’s! I have 29 minutes! LOL.
One of my fave bloggers, layout and content-wise, Corinth Suarez tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Awards. Sometimes I think I’m not worth being in this community because I’m such a slacker but I get nominated so maybe not. Hahaha!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
I don’t know who to tag anymore. I haven’t visited as much blog like I did before. 🙁
Just like last time I was nominated with a tag/awards, I made a video blog. Kasi feel na feel ko talaga, girl! LOL! It is long but I wish you get to the last part because I confessed something. 🙂
Here’s the video:
Excited for your seven facts! What are they?
I skipped June, July, and August favorites because I’m a failure like that. Hahahaha! Or maybe because I really have nothing favourable to talk about.
But I’m back to doing this again so let’s start:
Skipped a couple of Friday Happy Things but I’m back to writing again!!
I really don’t know why I keep having writer’s block when I have so much topic in mind. What’s happening life?
But lets skip that and lets just list down 10 awesome things about this week (and a few from the other ones)!
- I saw Gerald Anderson, Enrique Gil, Enchong Dee, Liza Soberano, and a lot of good-looking celebrities in one week. Our office is just above the dressing rooms of ABS and gahhh the fangirl in me is so happy. Liza is officially my girl crush.
- Getting my works published on the website! I have so much to learn still but I’m just grateful I see what I wrote on a legit website, it makes my heart happy. (This blog is legit, but that’s legit legit! HAHAHA!)
- Trying out Coffee Tea and Symphony’s Mint Mocha! I love anything mint chocolatey!
- Awkward’s teaser is making me sad and happy both at the same time. I’m excited to watch them again but dreading to do so as well because it means I have lesser and lesser episodes to watch.
- Getting offered free hosting! Nakakahiya but who can’t resist? Huhu. #torn
- Fighting my fear of asking (something about rejection) information about the restaurants I’m writing about. And taking snaps of the places! (The banner is a photo I shot at D’Cream Coffee and Tea.) Oooh productivity! (These are mostly writing bla bla, I know.)
- Writing this in the middle of another article I’m working on. Hahahaha! (What is procrastinator!)
- Finding out there are other free downloadable filters for VSCo. Hello HB2!
- Finding out I can purchase other paid filters of VSCo through my Globe plan. This one’s really tempting! But before I do that, I think I should pay my P400 extra internet unbilled charges. Lagot ako kay Mama! Hahahaha!
- Having another post! Because the last one was days ago.
Join Helga’s link-up by clicking the banner below. 🙂
As a kid, I loved sleeping and waking up early. That meant me getting to see my fave cartoons and having taho. I loved going out of the room and seeing the light pass through our door from the terrace and embracing me, as if giving me warmth. I still love the rays of the sun until now.
That changed when the internet came into my life. I’ve been virtually living on this world for 12 years now. I was one of the pioneers of Friendster, even Facebook. Remember ISP Bonanza? Remember how you hated when someone picked up the phone because you get disconnected every time? I was so fond of it because it gave me free internet access in the wee hours of the night. That triggered my so-called insomnia.